GYPSUM FALSE CEILING –
The gypsum false ceiling consists of gypsum boards which are fixed over a support system of GI framework. Gypsum, which is hydrated calcium silicate, is available in boards of 9mm, 12.5mm and 15mm thicknesses. The boards are available in sizes of 1200mm x 2400mm.
The different parts of the supporting system are –
· GI suspenders, which are fixed onto the slab above by means of a soffit cleat.
· The suspenders are then fixed onto the Primary channel, which is at 1200mm centre to centre in either direction.
· Below the primary channels are the secondary channels or the ceiling section, which is screwed onto the primary channel. The ceiling sections are spaced at 457mm centre to centre in either direction.
· Perimeter channels are to be fixed onto the walls
· The gypsum boards are screwed onto these ceiling sections with self taping screws.
· The joints of the gypsum boards are finished with a special paper tape over which jointing compound is applied (3 coats of increasing widths of 150mm,300mm and 450mm), to prevent the formation of cracks.
· These joints are finally sanded well and the board is painted over using normal emulsion paint.
India gypsum, Saint Gobain etc.
MOISTURE RESISTANT BOARDS –
Moisture resistant boards or MR boards are available for application in areas where there is possibility of moisture content, as normal gypsum boards will deteriorate.
THINGS TO CONSIDER –
· The edges of the boards are to be treated carefully, especially at the junction of horizontal and vertical boards. Special corner beads are available for such applications, to ensure a good finish.
· The jointing between the boards are to be done as specified, to ensure a smooth finish, and also to avoid formation of cracks.
PREPARATION OF AN ARCHITECTURE PORTFOLIO
I have been receiving a lot of requests from students for details on HOW TO PREPARE A GOOD ARCHITECTURE PORTFOLIO.
Taking this into consideration, I have compiled a detailed booklet on how to create a great portfolio, which will guide you through the detailed process, including identification of materials, ideal layouts, graphics and rendering styles, text placements, photographing your models....an exhaustive list which will guide you step by step.
You can now avail this great resource for creating your best portfolio, which is essential in this highly competitive age - either to get into good firms for internships, applying for your masters or for getting that coveted job.
Get full access to 'How to prepare an Architecture Portfolio' !!!
So go ahead and mail me at email@example.com to order today!
The Gypsum ceiling system is a monolithic suspended ceiling system that gives a beautiful, homogeneous appearance and smooth finish without visible joints.ReplyDelete
Αpρrecіating the dedicatіon you ρut into youг sіte anԁReplyDelete
in depth information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
unωanted гehashеԁ іnformation.
Eхсellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm addіng уouг RSS feeds to
my Google aсcount.
Visit my web-site Chemietoilette
Waу cοol! Some νeгу ѵаlid points!ReplyDelete
I appreciatе you wгіtіng this poѕt аnԁ alѕo the rеst of the
ωebѕite iѕ also rеаlly gooԁ.
My web page: Chemietoilette
Peoрle want stuff right wherе thеy can seе it, аnԁReplyDelete
more іmportantly, they ωant іt wherе theу use іt.
гe also gοing to nеed to think about the kind of curtains you.
Αs the shower became more сommon, clawfoot bathtub οwneгs realіzed that they could add a wall shower and a surгounding curtain and have thе best of both wогlԁs - lοng soaks or
Rеview mу web-site ... bluestarkennels.org
Magnificent ѕіte. Plentу οf useful info here.ReplyDelete
I'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your sweat!
My web blog ... bathroom tile design ideas
Heya terrific wеbsite! Does гunnіngReplyDelete
a blog ѕuch аs thіs tаke a grеat
deal of wοrk? I've absolutely no understanding of computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just wanted to ask. Thanks!
My web-site: Chemietoilette
EXCELLENT WORK...OF GREAT HELP!! I APPRECIATE YOUR WORK!!ReplyDelete
Excellent post it describes the excellency of gypsum false ceiling..That is very usefulReplyDelete
Your Blog provides all my required things. This is a nice Blog. You explained here information about the thing that I was searching for. It helps me a lot. You are doing great. Thank you for providing me the useful information's. Visit: Gypsum screwReplyDelete